Saturday, April 6, 2019

The 20,000 Mile Dual Sport Tire

This Kenda 4.50-18 dual sport tire has 20,000 miles on it. I don't change tires until I can see the inner tube.

Poor man's saddle bags. Use hose clamps to secure the legs to the pegs. Don't let it get sucked into your tire. I came upon this idea by accident. I was cruising along with a chick on back and when I came to a tree limb I ducked, but I guess she didn't because when I pulled into a gas station she was gone. But her pants were still there so I filled'em with snacks and kep' on goin'. I  wonder what ever happened to her?
Here's a way to outsmart those expensive face shields. I cut with a hacksaw and used a pop bottle to cover the hole. That could look good with the right tools. Some other material could be used if the world runs out of pop bottles. When do suppose that might happen?